For a limited time and in celebration of #GivingTuesday, I’m giving away a new distance-learning course, “Getting Grants: 12 hours to success” to five small Christian charities.
The course consists of 4-6 modules plus a 30 minute one-to-one Skype session. Normally this would retail at £150- £200.
To be considered for this FREE offer, your charity needs to be:
- Christian (although not necessarily evangelising as part of your work)
- A UK registered charity or CIO with under £100k annual income
- Keen to get grants – obviously!
- Able to start training in January 2019 and complete 12 hour of learning and implementation over 2 months
- Able to commit to provide feedback on the course
- Able to commit to participating in a video to promote the course in future.
- It’s short: Each course is 4-6 modules. Each module will involve around 15 minutes of reading. Then you need to allow on average 90 minutes per session to put what you’ve learned into practice.
- It’s practical and focused on getting you quick results: You start applying what you learn straight away, step by step, to your own charity’s situation. That in turn will help you to learn and help you to raise funds more quickly.
- It’s very flexible: You can do much of the course any time, anywhere, provided you have access to a computer, the internet and spreadsheet and word processing software (e.g Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office).
- Learn at your own pace: To read one module and then put it into practice takes on average 120 minutes. With most modules, you can break this down into 25 minutes a day for a week, or work through in a couple of hours one morning, afternoon, evening or weekend.
- There’s one to one support included: With each course you’ll have 30 minutes of one-to-one coaching with me by phone or Skype with me. You can purchase additional sessions.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you meet the above criteria.