Improve your fundraising income and sustainability
We can help you to improve your fundraising effectiveness by:
- Identifying what kinds of fundraising you should focus on for some quick wins.
- Pinpointing a few simple changes that will improve your fundraising effectiveness.
- Identifying and attracting potential new supporters and donors.
- Converting supporters into donors.
- Retaining existing donors and improving income from them.
- Providing advice on GDPR, the change in data protection law that’s being introduced from May 2018.
We cover a wide range of fundraising and communications methods, including:
- Strategy and planning
- Branding and messaging
- Trusts and foundations bid writing
- Fundraising from individuals including major donors – appeals, newsletters and magazines, annual reports and impact reports, websites, email, social media, events, PR and legacies
- Fundraising from churches, companies and the community
How we can work with you
- Via coaching and on the job training – to build your fundraising and communications capacity and capability. We can do this via Skype, email, phone and/or in person.
- Via consultancy – we can do the work for you.
- Or a combination.
BigSmallCharity was founded in 2011 by Emma Ives who has many years of experience in both commercial marketing and charity fundraising and communications, and has helped charities to raise millions of pounds.
Our clients have included Scripture Union, Mission Aviation Fellowship, Samaritan’s Purse, Habitat for Humanity, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, FaithAction, Five Talents, World in Need, Restored, The Well Christian Healing Centre, The Message Trust, ACET, Dreams InDeed International, Mission Without Borders, The Matthew Project, Regenerate UK, The Sanctuary, Elephant Family.
Want to find out more about how we can help you raise more funds for mission? Contact us today for a no-obligation chat! Call Emma on 07775 733010 or email email@example.com.