Our starting point is – YOU! What are your charity’s needs when it comes to fundraising and communications?
Perhaps you need answers to some key questions:
- How can we make our funding income more sustainable?
- What new fundraising methods are most likely to work for us?
- How can we identify and attract more supporters and donors?
- How can we maintain income from our existing donors?
- How can we raise awareness of our charity?
- How much do we need to invest to grow our charity’s income?
- How do we raise funds to employ a member of staff?
Or perhaps you want help with a specific project or area, such as:
- Strategy, planning and budgeting
- Branding and messaging
- Securing grants
- Raising funds from major donors
- Printed and digital communications
- Fundraising events and sponsored challenges
- Special projects and campaigns
- PR and advertising
- Legacy fundraising
- Church fundraising
- Corporate fundraising
- Community fundraising
BigSmallCharity was founded in 2011 by me, Emma Ives. Over the last 30 years I’ve helped Christian charities to raise millions of pounds. I work with a network of talented professionals to provide the skillsets your charity needs.
We’re reliable, focused on outcomes, get things done on time and on budget, and provide excellent service.
We’re also very flexible. We can provide project management and hands on help – doing the job for you. Or would you prefer me to coach and train you to do the work yourself? Maybe you’re looking for a combination of the two.
Our clients have included Scripture Union, Mission Aviation Fellowship, Samaritan’s Purse, Habitat for Humanity, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, FaithAction, Five Talents, World in Need, Restored, The Well Christian Healing Centre, The Message Trust, ACET, Dreams InDeed International, Mission Without Borders, The Matthew Project, Regenerate UK, The Sanctuary, Elephant Family.
Contact me today for a no-obligation chat! Call Emma Ives on 07775 733010 or email email@example.com.