You work in fundraising and/or communications for a small charity. You know you need to improve the levels of funding through the income streams you already have, and diversify into new funding sources, BUT:
- There aren’t enough hours in the day!
- You can’t employ extra staff as donors are so conscious of ‘administration costs’. Or maybe you don’t have enough restricted income.
- You maybe don’t have the right skills – but you don’t have the budget or time to go on specialist charity training courses.
- And nor do you have the time to sift through all the information that you’re bombarded with. The answer’s probably out there somewhere – but WHERE?!
If some of those points ring true with you, we hope that this site will help you:
- We’re constantly sifting through all the latest fundraising and communications information on the web to pick out the things that we hope will help you most as a small charity. They are stored in the Library section and, if you sign up for free updates, you’ll be notified when we add new elements. This is a FREE service.
- We’ll also be adding a facility to provide online webinar training soon. This will be a subscription service, but we’re going to price it as low as we can, to make it as accessible as possible. The trainings will be frequent but short. If you watch them live, you’ll have a chance to interact. But we know that the unexpected happens, schedules get bumped, and so they’ll also be stored for you to access later at your leisure.
- We can also provide consultancy services, if you need a helping hand for a short period of time. Or we can work alongside you to coach you or your staff in the skills that you need to develop.
If you know anyone else working in a small charity, please do tell them about this site. And do get in touch and give us your feedback… we want to make this work for YOU!